Tuesday, March 27, 2012

star wars credits Ivan analyze their winning causes - XXD

129764912212031250_109Ivan pleased revenge Bartoli France a sister is hit by mystery virus Yeah sporting March 16: at Indian Wells in four wars broke out first, competition, 15th seed Ivanovic and France a Miss Bartoli had ceded the outcome, Serbia who "accidentally" beat former Wimbledon champion, score was 6-3/6-4, said the accident diablo 3 power leveling, it is because this is the ups and downs of Hurricane Ivan in the rare event broke out one after another. In the last eight before warAnd Ivan defeated former champion of the tournament, the first world's first woziniyaqi, this victory has she achieved the biggest victory since a few months, not only that, but Ivan has ruthlessly take Denmark girl diechu fourth in the world in location. Hot feeling continues today, as champion of the tournament 08 years, restoration of old pictures of Ivan sharp attack, break one after anotherBartoli last resort ultimately swallowing the bitter pill of defeat, which reported last year in the tournament Bartoli eliminated one of arrow's death. "One-fourth Bartoli is eliminated in the competition last year I, so revenge rivals here today, I'm happy. Smooth promotion of the course also makes me very happy. "Smile of Ivan on his revenge after all these years of play a fullItaly. How to win? Ivan analyze their winning causes, said, "this is a very difficult game, but my serve was very good, when I first set when leading 4-3, I take the lead in achieving a break star wars credits, then I felt the turning point came. I know I have to take the initiative today, because Bartoli stroke more power than looks cool, and failure is very small. So IDetonation can only remain active to accept her victory. When the game rhythm against woziniyaqi and the upper whorl completely different. Fortunately, my mind today to help me win win "at the time of their peak, Ivanovic who in 2008 won the Championship, while also obtained second place in 2009. Her next round opponent will be compatriots Maria Sharapova and jililianDivision winner. But the allocation of four consecutive victories at Indian Wells is enough for Ivanovic meets, which is returning to four consecutive victories after she fell and beat two of the world's top ten players in a row is sufficient to prove that the former Grand Slam player was trying to restore a second peak of. Indiana wells under the sun make people dizzy, Bartoli only frustrationTo swallow the bitter pill of defeat, a pensive face former Wimbledon champion said after the game that "all around makes me feel dizzy, now I was cold. "This answer not only makes contact to the mysterious virus wreak havoc in Indian Wells diablo 3 power leveling, has a number of players withdrawal due to virus infection. Bartoli said the night before the game, he was not saved with a, "last night ISleep is very bad, the fact that this is frustrating. Because this is not my own mistakes. I haven't ate something bad and do something that is not conducive to their business. Too bad! On the virus was in the final stages of races to find me. But I will break into the top eight results, is also a good thing. Now I'm trying to restore health in Miami before the match. �� Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment