Monday, April 9, 2012

tera gold we thought we had a low profile - PGA

129773822423906250_95Pan Wei: Sun Nan he dares is a hunqu am I'm looking up his Pan Wei's interview. Host of the travel channel Pan Wei another identity seems to be more of a cause for concern-the singer Sun NaN (micro-blogging) wife. In 2009, and bought Red Sun Nan to marry after divorce Pan Wei, is the entertainment of the year one of the sensational news, but all face rumors, the party remained silent. Last September, two daughters were born; half a year later, Pan Wei comeback,She presided over the travel channel last week launching ceremony of the 2012 Golf Invitational, and the imminent return of the day of golf. At this turning point tera gold, Pan Wei received the exclusive interview with this reporter. Talking about work, her hand with a smile: "do not become worse is good! "She said that their talent is to be a good housewife, and Sun Nan appears to let her" succeed ":" marry himI was a host of the no name, I did not expect that will change after her marriage with him. A long time ago tera power leveling, I dreamed of a warm family, with TCM knowledge to take care of my family, children do eat free when folding origami, knitting woven sweater sth And now, these are implemented. "On the Sun Nan transposition and think, do you have the courage to divorce? The Beijing News: 2009 message about your marriage, much of the media coverage, why do you never speak out? Pan Wei: we were both married, his father and mother, my father and mother, his brothers and sisters, my brothers and sisters, his friend, my friends are sincere blessing, all of this would have been enough. Don't hurt any person you encounter in life, we are based on this principle,To remain silent. The Beijing News: his attitude? Pan Wei: he is pained me more: "because I am a public figure, to marry you brought so much harm to you, your life changes so much, I can only love you more. I can't say how my wife is with everyone, but I can do is to love you more, so that you get from me. "Beijing News: youDidn't expect this news hype before? Pan Wei: the wedding we went to the Home Office, home block, we thought we had a low profile, but people talk in the world. Fun is, the attendant said: "the groom quite like Sun NaN", until the feast did not think they really do is Sun NaN. My father told friends and family that "Wai Wai is getting married", and they did not getClear and who was married to, eat half found Sun nan, everyone is very excited. The Beijing News: Sun Nan what attracts you most? Pan Wei: simple, sunny, can bring to people happiness. As a singer of eating on their own image, he does not know the divorce on what did he mean? Don't he know it would have an impact on his career? He does not knowHis public image is so much hurt right? He knew, but he was still married to me, so I was looking up to him. Not every man has the courage to make such a decision. A lot of people unhappy marriages blessed, but barely maintained tera gold, said that for the children, but that is only a slogan, more to public image, reputation, social status, property. Many people blame SunNan cannot be Han, if transposed to think, do you have the courage? The Beijing News: Golf is your matchmaker? Pan Wei: Golf is our common interests, we all love to watch movies, Opera, sliding Board, not every night before we had children studying time. He is so funny, first half an hour before going to bed I read to him every day, he says, can I read, I'veLikes to read. He particularly appreciate I play golf, wood, because I drive so far, not to worry, he took me out to play ball, I opened up the ball would say "play too long face, with my wife! "He often joked," you better be (national team) pick away! �� Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment